Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 44 - Scandals of the Halo

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 44 - Scandals of the Halo

Post by Koi-Drama »

Mistress Kal'lankissa,

I am sad to report that Elder Master Teacher Herbert has betrayed his students and revealed himself to be within the ranks of the Consortium. It would appear as if the Consortium has gone to great lengths to attain the Staff of the Ash'tonu, great but terrible weapon capable of destruction on a grand scale. Sir Dynroth utilized the staff to travel from variant to variant with dire results. Some of the Idoaclesian scholars pinpoint the Staff as the beginning of woes for Idoaclesia's downfall. Sir Herbert has become a dangerous component of the Consortium, Mistress, along with the rest of their membership.

I am also sad to report that Madame Superior Xiarasya is found to be trapped within the Palisades although of her own will. She has resisted efforts to be rescued until another dreamer of the Lyran people can be rescued. I can not be certain how long Madame Superior Xiarasya and her ward can hold out against the corruptible influences of the Palisades. Sir Portunes has grown distraught at the loss of his mentor and friend, Sir Castellan, although he will continue to oversee his role as caretaker for the strongholds. It is being reported that Sir Castellan may have held closer ties to the Consortium than we previously knew. In my humble opinion, Mistress, the hold of the Consortium upon Underlight has grown from a caressing touch to an lethal stranglehold.

Madame Kal'lankissa, we must act fast to remove Sir Herbert outside of the Teaching Order. I will do everything I can to assist you and the other elder masters in this matter.

With honor, I write to you sincerely,

Tal'shiar of the Realm Watch
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”