Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 41 - Another Dream, Another Saga

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 41 - Another Dream, Another Saga

Post by Koi-Drama »

Master Talberon,

I have nothing new to report as I inscribe these words to parchment. We maintain constant vigilance within the City of Furyan. It is one of the last holdouts against the Arretian and Vanguard forces. The Shinaran warrior maidens have proven rather invaluable as allies. I fear without them, we probably would have lost Furyan some time ago. Zaxun and Garilus have proven to be relentless in their combined strategies.

Madame Superior Xiarasya continues travel back and forth between cities. Our Idoaclesian brethren are prospering within Underlight although she continues to raise concerns about the Consortium and their research. A war has erupted within their walls over a dispute of sort which may or may not be of the Consortium's design. In other news, the Marshal has fallen quite ill in recent dreams after the death of his wife. We are sadden to hear of his loss and mourn with him during this time of great sorrow for him.

The Arretians continue to hold several of our dreamers prisoners in their city. We have also received word that some of the masters in Underlight have also gone missing, one reportedly slain through unknown means. Castellan, a land baron, has reportedly gone missing as well. Another land baron, Portunes, has taken up the former's charge of the strongholds.

I will continue to report upon further developments. We hope to reunite with you soon once the search for a new city for our people is discovered, my mentor.

Tal'shiar of the Realm Watch
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”