Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 39 - Of This and That...

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 39 - Of This and That...

Post by Koi-Drama »

Yuriqali,

We continue to hold the City of Furyan. The Arretians and Kadatorii forces were not successful in their first wave of assaults. We attribute our initial victory to Centurion Sabriela of the Realm Watch as she has been essential in coordinating our defenses. Unfortunately, the Arretians have managed to turn Zaxun and his Illuminated Vanguard to their side. Zaxun and the Arretian General Garilus were once sworn enemies during the Arretian conflict and now seem to have reconcile their differences to some alignment of unknown interests.

However, our side has also gained an unexpected ally of our own. The maiden warriors of Shinar have taken up arms against Zaxun and his allies. They have pledged to assist us until a desired outcome is achieved in this 'clash of dreams'. The Yazas' origins are traced within Shinaran ancient history. We remain uncertain as to how the Yaza play into this affair after their reunion back home. We have heard rumors of schisms within the Hota.

I also continue to receive news of the Consortium's presence within Underlight. I fear that there is more to their group than noble intentions and absurd rules. I also hear reports that they continue to grow steadily including an Arretian in their ranks. If this is true, they have violated the treaty of the previous conflict.

I fear our attention will become divided in future dreams as we endure to defend our home and the DreamScape in totality. I look forward to hearing from you soon, old friend.

Xun’rok,
Knight Commander, FreeSoul Templars
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”