Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 38 - Ties that Bind

Koi-Drama
Founder

Entry 38 - Ties that Bind

Post by Koi-Drama »

Filthy curs,

I must decline your invitation to join your filthy army of curs and infidels at Furyan. You should of all perished at Valora but you fled like cowards against the Arretians and their vile allies. History will repeat itself, Sabriela. You and your kind will be defeated at Furyan. Victory is nothing more than a fleeting daydream for you.

Xun'rok, I have not forgotten about you. Do you wish to know what your people are doing back in Underlight? They are willingly surrendering our city to the Hota and Datoken. They took it upon themselves to unite the Shinarian filth. We are marching toward the ruins of Shinarr. We will find a way to eradicate them and silence their melody forever. This, I have decreed.

If you should, by some pure stroke of luck, survive events back in Furyan, I assure you it will all be for nothing. You turned your back on everything we built after Second Exodus. You turned your back on Illumination and the Vanguard. You turned your back on me. And now it is my turn to leave you to face your demise with the little men in that speck of dust they call a 'city'.

I would wish you luck but I dare not encourage your continued existence. Die, Freesoul cur.

Decreed,
Zaxun, General of the Illuminated Vanguard
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”