Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Entry 106: Warden Reinforcements

Koi-Serenity
Roleplay Lead

Entry 106: Warden Reinforcements

Post by Koi-Serenity »

Dear Chevalier Osmond,

I hope this letter finds ye well. As ye may have caught wind, the allegations against River Sky were unfortunately true. Her previous clearance and jurisdiction over Palisade 49 has since been revoked on accounts of treason and emigration. Due to her acts, countless liberated thralls remain unaccounted for.

River luckily didn’t manage to get too far in her attempted escape. During me crew’s voyage to meet me in the Lyraclesian city, they came across her pilfered vessel on a nearby island. She was captured and brought through the mists. We fashioned a Cell of Opprobrium just for her on the house’s facade.

We held a small trial for her crimes and despite me better judgment, we gave her an opportunity to repair some of the damages she cost multiple cities in the Dreamscape. River led us into a trap set by the Dyrbysts, managing to get free and capture meself along with Gunne Geir.

I’ll spare ye the rest of the details. Just know it has been a trying time for all of us, but the Wardens of Night remain steadfast in our duty to protect the innocent and maintain order.

Our current barracks are severely understaffed and we are in desperate need of reinforcements. I am writing to implore ye to ship out to Lyraclesia at ye earliest convenience, to lend ye considerable skills and experience to the cause.

I know I can count on ye, Osmond. Ye have always been me most reliable and trustworthy ally. I am confident that with yer help, we can turn the tide against these miscreants. Please make haste.

Yours in service,
Chieftain Alice Sibley
Roleplay Lead