Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

possible bug with nightmare form?

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
manA
Dreamer
Character Name(s): manA-wor

possible bug with nightmare form?

Post by manA »

This is a minor bug... and maybe it's not a bug, but rather intentional... but last night I was goofing around in nightmare form and I was wiggling around in the threshold as an emphant and I found that I could not evoke non-aggressive arts. While in nightmare form, every art you cast is considered aggressive... even things like restore and reweave. Maybe it's intentional, that all nightmare arts are considered aggressive. As soon as nightmare form wore off and I looked like myself again, I was able to evoke non-aggressive arts again.
Tentacle
Dreamer

Re: possible bug with nightmare form?

Post by Tentacle »

Evoking arts in NmF makes you swing your tail, essentially your blade weapon, as that is your only weapon.

The only "change" in place that I know of is while in NmF you can now evoke NmF again to remove the form. Versus, the "old" method of waiting for the duration to expire, or having it Abjured.
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Dakkoth
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow

Post by Dakkoth »

None of this is a bug and it sounds like things that should get resolved/answered in-game.

~D
Dina

Post by Dina »

Dakkoth wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:44 pm None of this is a bug and it sounds like things that should get resolved/answered in-game.

~D
He wasn't sure it if it was a bug or not. No need to throw the ooc/ic stuff at him!
manA
Dreamer
Character Name(s): manA-wor

Post by manA »

Aye, if it's not a bug that's fine :) I just had discovered it and wasn't sure if it was intentional, or unintentional and made right by IC explanation, or if it was actually a bug.
byronTus
Dreamer

possible bug with nightmare form

Post by byronTus »

Thank you a lot, I don't know how I missed that, I feel so stupid for missing it.
Tentacle
Dreamer

Post by Tentacle »

Not a problem at all!
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper