Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Wondering

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Wondering

Post by Elmer »

One of the times that i stormed tonight (happens a lot) when I logged back in it said "you have lost 2500 xp etc..etc..

what's that about? Im not in a house so has nothing to do with that.

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Re: Wondering

Post by Cherokee »

Actually it does. When you initiate someone in a house you create a "family tree" of XP. If they are later Knighted or Ascended and initiate, you will gain a percent of XP off of it. If the person you initiated or the people they initiated demotes, you also lose. This chain continues even after you leave the house, as long as the link(s) remain.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Elmer
Dreamer

Re: Wondering

Post by Elmer »

Oh, ok, thanks. I just had thought that anyone elmer initiated left awhile ago, as i had been losing quite a lot pretty steadily for awhile, , and I actually didn't initiate too many people.

Thanks for responding.

R
-Manners are free-
Elmer
Dreamer

Re: Wondering - again

Post by Elmer »

Sorry, again.

Logged in and saw that I had lost another 5 k this morning, so in the last 24 hours, I have gained 2500, lost 2500, lost 5000. Can a GM please private message me with details of this please? Would be very much appreciated. Since my return a couple weeks ago, after being gone 6 months there has been more also. AOE had like 4 or 5 people when I was there, and I didnt initiate all of those. heh. Anyways, it is frustrating, especially as I used earned rp points to give myself a bit extra, because I suck at hunting, and then it's gone. Maybe there could be a cut off date for things like this? If a person you initiated once, is now initiating and demoting people quite frequently, and you remain a freespirit months after the fact, a penalty seems a little bizarre to me.

R
-Manners are free-