Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

My friend made an account and a character but that character shows up on my account as a secondary

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
TinTin
Dreamer
Character Name(s): TinTin

My friend made an account and a character but that character shows up on my account as a secondary

Post by TinTin »

As the title said,i just made my account so i can play with a friend. She made the account after me,but both our characters show up on each others accounts.Any way to fix this? We cant play together because "we use the same account"

Edit: Forgot to mention,i sent her the link of the account creation and character creation on the steam chat. So i think that's the reason
Koi-Nonia

Re: My friend made an account and a character but that character shows up on my account as a secondary

Post by Koi-Nonia »

If you both do want to play with the characters that were made on that account what you're going to need to do is one of you make another account and then both email support@underlight.com with each of your account names and which characters you would like on which account. Please include as much information as possible such as emails related to each account, information you each put on your account when you filled things out to make them so we know these are the wishes of both parties involved.

Another option would be for one of you to just let their character in the original account go and move on to make their own account and a new character.

If you have any more questions please put them in your email to accounts or you can post them here or send a koi team member a message in discord. Good luck and thanks for playing!