Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

This Version has Expired...

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

This Version has Expired...

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I have downloaded and installed UL about a dozen times now and I keep getting the same error message. See attached image...
[timg]https://imgur.com/a/Q4AzOjP[/timg]
Koi-Hex
Senior GameMaster

Re: This Version has Expired...

Post by Koi-Hex »

The recent update changed the launcher. The old launcher needs to be removed. You may be attempting to run the old file called Underlight and you need to be running Underlight Client. If that doesn't work, uninstall and delete the old files and folder before reinstalling. Also ensure you are downloading directly from the website instead of typing the address into your browser. I hope that helps!
-Koi-Hex
~Roleplaying/Teaching Team
~Customer Service/Marketing

hex@underlight.com
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I have gone back to the website and downloaded the file, uninstalled it, reinstalled it, cleared it out of windows 10 with the app removal tool, redownloaded it, uninstalled it, cleared the cache in my browser, downloaded and reinstalled it. Reset, run the program and I have come back with the same results. I have also deleted the original folder.

I do have the "Underlight Client" file, but I am running into the same issues. So I am back to square one.

Thank you for looking into this.
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I found a workaround.

I downloaded the software with a different browser and there were no issues. Unless you fixed something in the background, which is possible too.

I will never know! Thus, the magic is kept alive!
Koi-Hex
Senior GameMaster

Post by Koi-Hex »

We have been trying to track down the cause for this. I’m glad you found your way around it. Dream on!
-Koi-Hex
~Roleplaying/Teaching Team
~Customer Service/Marketing

hex@underlight.com
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Same thing happens to me Off, every time I have to do an update, I have to use a different browser.
I used Chrome all the time but now for some reason, I cannot do any updates/patches with Chrome.
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll