Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Pmares resetting

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Nio Tak
Dreamer

Pmares resetting

Post by Nio Tak »

My Pmare resets every day or two. Not sure if that is built in but it makes it really hard to level a pmare and anything you pick up will be lost. Once the client goes live saving PP for a Pmare will be hard enough but to also have to start over on it every couple days. . . I don't see Pmares ever making it to horron form. With the player base being so strong I can't imagine it being fun to play a mare that is so weak in comparison
"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."
Onyx
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm

Re: Pmares resetting

Post by Onyx »

PMares have always reset after a certain amount of time has passed (24 hours comes to mind).
~Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm... and maybe someone else?
Koi-Raven

Re: Pmares resetting

Post by Koi-Raven »

This is working as intended. PMares are not intended to be progression characters, rather they are a method of having some fun as a nightmare for a limited time only.