Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Crashed from full room

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Starfall
Dreamer

Crashed from full room

Post by Starfall »

With some ward testing on EP, when I saw too many talismans at once I crashed.
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Star Scream
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Star Scream

Re: Crashed from full room

Post by Star Scream »

Yeah, this is a long standing bug from the Lyra days. Not sure they could fix it without altering the way that ward works and doing some major coding that would completely change the game. It's actually caused from Gatekeepers exploiting a glitch in the game to allow for pocket wards. It has a chance for crashing the whole game if your not careful and don't know what your doing.

It probably happened because we were all creating pocket wards and trying to drop them at the same time and the room didn't know how to interpret the situation because Ward is coded to auto-drop and suck to the portal, as it is a "item". So, when the room is full and your picking up items and dropping wards and going back and forth with it, it probably gets glitched in all the exchanging and eventually can't tell what is what and just shuts down.
If you win the Lotto, throw me a GRAND!