Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

VERY stormy

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

VERY stormy

Post by Coraal »

Just wanted to report that storms are particularly bad tonight. I've been kicked at least five times consecutively and the storms appear to be happening at more frequent intervals as I have returned. Mares are frozen all over the City as well. Hope everything is alright in the world of dreaming. Thanks!
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: VERY stormy

Post by Arnaya »

Yeah, I've gotten booted 3 times in under 5 minutes. All "Network error" messages.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Magnum425
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Magnum425

Post by Magnum425 »

same here
Nio Tak
Dreamer

Post by Nio Tak »

I seem to get kicked after about 5 minutes of play and if I try to evoke arts I'm told that I'm not in tune yet. Also mares are frozen, as Coraal mentioned
"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."