Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Super storms

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Super storms

Post by Butterfly »

I am experiencing severe game storms. I have no trouble with other applications, so I know it's not my internet connection.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Pheasant
Dreamer

Re: Super storms

Post by Pheasant »

I also got hit with a bad storm yesterday night and have been dealing with storms a lot since the end of December till now. I remember there was onetime I couldn't even stay in for more than a few minutes before being kicked off!
DONE
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

It's gotten SO much worse! In party or in a room with others, trying to evoke Forge, or just standing there. EVERYTHING leads to a storm!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

The main entrance of GoE is pretty stormed as well. The ago doesnt move and I can't evoke arts in that room, but can in others.
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Okay, details I've noticed so far.

- 1st person to be in a room can do whatever (Evoke arts, etc). This appears to apply for mares as well.
- 2nd person to enter a room cannot evoke arts or use talisman that affect any other characters.
- 2a) Unless, Join Party is evoked by the 1st person. Once in party, arts can evoked; etc..
- 3: Random storms hit while in party, booting the player from the game (Game Error message about the ISP Provider).
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Update:

I just logged in again and tried some hunting. Arts are now evokable without problem (once the initial "Getting into tune with the room" is done). Mares in CoD are a bit stormy, but not more than usual.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Arnaya wrote:Okay, details I've noticed so far.

- 1st person to be in a room can do whatever (Evoke arts, etc). This appears to apply for mares as well.
- 2nd person to enter a room cannot evoke arts or use talisman that affect any other characters.
- 2a) Unless, Join Party is evoked by the 1st person. Once in party, arts can evoked; etc..
- 3: Random storms hit while in party, booting the player from the game (Game Error message about the ISP Provider).
That seemed to happen with me and Tember. I was up at OoL and was able to evoke arts like normal without experiencing lag, until Tember arrived and said she was storming really bad and couldn't evoke arts. After about a minute she was booted, and then it took a few more seconds for me to be kicked as well with the same error message.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Was that just now, Cherokee?
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

And now a network error with super lag getting onto the forums.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

No, it happened about an hour and a half before I posted that.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Koi-Shadow

Post by Koi-Shadow »

The servers have been reset and appear to be stable now.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Thanks Shadow :)
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Splendiferous!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian