Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Glitching

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
buzzz
Dreamer
Character Name(s): BuzZz / Nick Angelstar

Glitching

Post by buzzz »

:?: Not sure if anyone is having this issue but I am also testing out the temp fix for windows 8.... I do believe the software is making the game run a lot smoother than it did when I was using windows 7 but then again, it might be because of the type of system I have. :?:

:? The Issue I am seeing is, what I think I am seeing, the refresh rate but that might be also part of a temp fix to windows 8. For a brief second while evoking random arts at times, the game flashes slow enough to where I am seeing my desk top shine threw. Happens when arts are evokes or passing to a new plane but it doesn't happen all the time. I am thinking a lot of the visual graphic issues I am having is due to windows 8 tho. I just wanted to note it on here tho.

8-) Just confirming something Raven told me about this temp fix and that is the Picking up items bug. If an item is picked up either by inventory or on the ground, everything goes black except visual display of who is around you. Recovers when the area is activated or refreshed. 8-)

Ok, that's all I got so far. :D

~BuzZz~ Angel of the city!
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Re: Glitching

Post by Koi-Spark »

That's all Windows 8 related. Issues are still being worked.
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork
Game Master, In-Game Support