Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

forum issue

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

forum issue

Post by fr3y »

Ever since frey was dreamstruck i haven't been able to access the members section of the dol/ool section here in the forums.

I've sent a few queries via the "contact us" messenger but haven't had any luck.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Re: forum issue

Post by Anasina »

Hey Frey! Just checked, you're not part of the OoL member group. You need to get ahold of Magnum, Tember, Flower, Sidas or Off Kilter to get readded. They're your group leaders. :) Check here: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=18
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Fr3y,

I have resolved the issue. It would seem that there was some confusion with the account that was added to the usergroup as another similar username was already present. I have added you onto the group.

For future reference, group leaders (i.e. rulers and guardians) have access and required permissons to add or remove new members in their respective groups (guilds/houses).

See you in the Dream!
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

Koi-Drama wrote:Fr3y,

I have resolved the issue. It would seem that there was some confusion with the account that was added to the usergroup as another similar username was already present. I have added you onto the group.

For future reference, group leaders (i.e. rulers and guardians) have access and required permissons to add or remove new members in their respective groups (guilds/houses).

See you in the Dream!
Also, we cannot add someone without them requesting it. So please keep that in mind.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

Sidas wrote:Also, we cannot add someone without them requesting it. So please keep that in mind.
Actually, you can! It's just not easy to find...

Go to User Control Panel (The little person icon on the top right) --> Usergroups Tab --> Manage Groups ---> Find your house and click "Manage Users" on the "options" column --> Scroll down to "Add Users" at the very bottom. Type in their forum name, hit submit.

You can also set the group to be their default group, which will give them your house color on their name!