Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Reset Button

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
KirtesOmathear
Dreamer

Reset Button

Post by KirtesOmathear »

The reset button on character customization does not work. Also the scroll up and down on the colors are missing. When hitting reset... colors do not return to chalk. Description remains the same.
Genuine
Dreamer

Re: Reset Button

Post by Genuine »

I have this same issue. If you left click and hold on the colors, then move them up or down you can change the colors.

FirweKracker
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Spark »

As it's been stated multiple times, the buttons, list boxes, check boxes, radio buttons, and lots of other interface items are in a temporary state of disrepair. We are working on fixes to make UL compatible with Windows 8. These issues are all known and we are working on resolving them within the next few days.

As far as the "reset" button goes, it is not intended to completely erase your avatar. It is meant to cancel any changes you made since opening the avatar window.

So, if you open up the window and change colors of your avatar, show your sphere instead of your house on the front, and show your house instead of nothing on the back, hitting the Reset button will cancel those changes, resetting you to the colors and crests you had configured before.

If the reset button does not do that, then please let me know. Otherwise, I don't see any (unknown) bugs here.
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork
Game Master, In-Game Support
Genuine
Dreamer

Post by Genuine »

Koi-Spark wrote:As it's been stated multiple times, the buttons, list boxes, check boxes, radio buttons, and lots of other interface items are in a temporary state of disrepair. We are working on fixes to make UL compatible with Windows 8. These issues are all known and we are working on resolving them within the next few days.

As far as the "reset" button goes, it is not intended to completely erase your avatar. It is meant to cancel any changes you made since opening the avatar window.

So, if you open up the window and change colors of your avatar, show your sphere instead of your house on the front, and show your house instead of nothing on the back, hitting the Reset button will cancel those changes, resetting you to the colors and crests you had configured before.

If the reset button does not do that, then please let me know. Otherwise, I don't see any (unknown) bugs here.
I`m running windows 7 on my desktop, and have the issues with the buttons. The use PP seems to be working fine.
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Spark »

Genuine, I'm not sure of your point. I've already explained that the buttons (and every other dialog interface item) is "broken" right now. Intentionally. They are not bugged. We are working on them. These affect all operating systems, including Windows 7, while we make the client compatible with Windows 8.

Welcome to Beta.
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork
Game Master, In-Game Support
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

Koi-Spark wrote:Genuine, I'm not sure of your point. I've already explained that the buttons (and every other dialog interface item) is "broken" right now. Intentionally. They are not bugged. We are working on them. These affect all operating systems, including Windows 7, while we make the client compatible with Windows 8.

Welcome to Beta.
Beta? This is not Beta.

This
Is
SPARTA!!!!!!!!!
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

Tary wrote:
Koi-Spark wrote:Genuine, I'm not sure of your point. I've already explained that the buttons (and every other dialog interface item) is "broken" right now. Intentionally. They are not bugged. We are working on them. These affect all operating systems, including Windows 7, while we make the client compatible with Windows 8.

Welcome to Beta.
Beta? This is not Beta.

This
Is
SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

Dibs on Eva Green.