Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Level geometry in newly added rooms

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Level geometry in newly added rooms

Post by Inzoum »

I noticed a lot of places in the new areas where you can get stuck. I'll try and grab some screens to show what I mean, but might as well give a brief description on the issues

- In the room between Provenance and the memorial room, you can get stuck behind the circular fountain if you try to jump on top of it and fall behind. There's not enough room to squeeze out of there, nor wiggle out by "climbing"
- In the Inchoate Realm, Aethimir's Lab, from the center area with the evoke pillars in the large pool of water, one of the coridors is plainly inaccessible due to insufficient width for our character to get through. It's possible to squeeze in if you merge into one the walls partially. There's a second squeeze point down the hallway that's also not that bad to get into, but much harder to climb out of.
- in that same room, in the cave portion, there's a rock formation in the water that bottlenecks a little too hard and can get you locked in a squeeze.
- there's overall a lot of parts in the hallways where you have to wiggle around a bit to get through. make sure you give these tight halways enough width, especially in corners.

Otherwise very neat stuff!
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler