Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Oct.30th Patch

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Oct.30th Patch

Post by Arnaya »

Got the patch downloaded and all that, but apparently its not a valid win 32 application. Suggestions?
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Re: Oct.30th Patch

Post by Butterfly »

Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

Underlight v3.1.0 no longer supports Windows XP, according to what was said on IRC :/
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Okay then.... I guess Arlyana and I are sharing a computer again....
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

And the Account page isn't loading so I can't get my character information to try it without the Virtual Box... I hate this phase of updates....
Koi-Seeker
Developer

Post by Koi-Seeker »

In light of more players still running Windows XP, we have posted a Windows XP compatible build for the 3.1.0 release.
“Seek first to understand, then to be understood.” — Stephen R. Covey
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Sorry to be a bother, its still showing as an invalid Win32 application. Anyone have any suggestions (And I'm not even sure how to upgrade the win XP to Vista, the only other windows OS we have in the house, assuming Maal/Trenas can find his old copy of it in between rolling his eyes at us lol)
Calabosh
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Calabosh

Post by Calabosh »

So I am having the same trouble when I was trying to download the game. I run on windows 10, but it won't open the download. Last time I had one of your team members just put the files up on the web for me so I could copy paste them to my desktop. It worked after that, but I tried doing the win XP thing and it didn't work. So I don't really know what to do again. I am pretty sure I just need a zip file with the new updates in it and it will work again. I tried the Win XP Zip file but didn't work. I can't go into MIRC either, because I don't want to pay for registration for something I hardly ever use.
Slayer of beasts, breaker of rules, follower of none
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

You don't need to use mIRC (and even if you do, you don't need to pay to register it, you can just dismiss the registration dialog). If you're on Windows, use IceChat:
http://www.icechat.net/site/downloads/d ... category=3

I'm not sure what you mean by people posting ZIPs of executables on the web, but I'm nearly always in IRC via my phone or on my PC, as are several other Kois.
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

The portal that leads to the Ossuary from Unknown keeps crashing my game every time I try to use it. I've went through the other portal leading to the main room in Unknown and then back to the portal to Ossuary and still crashes.

Pretty weird, thought you all should know!