Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Combat Lag

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Combat Lag

Post by Sidas »

There has been some tremendous lag during combat lately. It seems to affect certain players more than others.

Effects seem to be heavy bouncing around the room and not taking damage while evoking arts.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Combat Lag

Post by Arnaya »

Umm... OOOOH YEAH. Arnaya's pretty much useless in a fight right now. The lag is so bad that I can't track anyone she's trying to shoot at, and will routinely go from undamaged to floating and registering multiple hits from people that don't seem to be even facing her or near her (in one case, weren't even in the room that I could tell). Up to about 4 people fighting isn't bad, 5 to 8 is managable... more than that even in a room, good luck.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

It is really bad, even in one on one fights. At one point I had Dar'canon ward trapped. Every time it appeared on my screen that my fire made contact with his avatar, zero damage was registered - especially when he stopped to abjure.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

This was happening while I was fighting Dar'canon tonight. Was pounding him with a 60 while he was abjuring and nothing.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

Lol lu chaos and cloud call him storm'canom loll jus gotta lead him
Dina

Post by Dina »

Yup, Dar'canon is very stormy. Can't stand it.