Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Wiki uploads

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Wiki uploads

Post by Butterfly »

I was trying to upload something to the wiki and got the following message on a white page:

Warning: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in (removed) GlobalFunctions.php on line 2760

Is it something I did?
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Re: Wiki uploads

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it.
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Odd, I was able to upload a file just now, and someone else uploaded a file on the 20th. I restarted the services so see if that helps at all. If not, I'll need to go further. Just trying basic stuff at the moment. Let me know!
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

I just tried again and got a white screen, no message. Could it be the file?
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

I've just edited a page successfully (I don't know if that's what Butterly meant by "uploading something", or if she meant uploading an attachment).
By the by, could you add the "Old SoT Dreamers List" to the main index page please? If the "Old Dreamers List" is there, that ought to be too. SoT existed, it's as important as the other.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Butterfly wrote:I just tried again and got a white screen, no message. Could it be the file?
What is the name and type of the image by chance? The supported formats are png, jpg, tiff, gif
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Noidea wrote:I've just edited a page successfully (I don't know if that's what Butterly meant by "uploading something", or if she meant uploading an attachment).
By the by, could you add the "Old SoT Dreamers List" to the main index page please? If the "Old Dreamers List" is there, that ought to be too. SoT existed, it's as important as the other.
That seems reasonable =) Once I get some free time today I'll get that setup. Feel free to PM me on the forums here for any further questions or concerns around the wiki.
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Malarky
Dreamer

Post by Malarky »

Just wanted to post how awesome the wiki is presently. Who-ever is championing that project, its progress and content blew my mind.