Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Mouse wheel scrolling

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Mouse wheel scrolling

Post by coltdorsey »

I noticed I can no longer use my mouse wheel to scroll the game chat box. It seems to still work in the items/arts tabs, though. Anyone else experiencing this?
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Re: Mouse wheel scrolling

Post by Koi-Spark »

I did notice this before the patch while we were working on development. Then it occurred to me - were you able to scroll the chat box with the mousewheel before? From the looks of it, I don't think we've had it coded that way before, but it's on my to-do list for the next patch.
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork
Game Master, In-Game Support
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Koi-Spark wrote:I did notice this before the patch while we were working on development. Then it occurred to me - were you able to scroll the chat box with the mousewheel before? From the looks of it, I don't think we've had it coded that way before, but it's on my to-do list for the next patch.
I'm fairly certain it was functioning in the chat box. I don't recall having to use the ^ or ^^ arrows in the chat box until this recent patch. I have to scroll up fairly often, so if I had to use the up ^ or ^^ arrows before I'm guessing I would have posted a game suggestion on it :p
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Spark »

Yeah, I sort of felt the same. I keep going to the chat and using the scroll wheel like I'm expecting it to scroll, so I feel like that's how it used to work. We'll see if we can't get that sorted ;)

Thanks again
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork
Brad
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Brad

Post by Brad »

I can scroll chat with the wheel
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Spark »

This is fixed in the next patch. ETA is still not known, but expect an announcement soon.
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork