Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

EP Cache

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

EP Cache

Post by Uthanatos »

I found tonight that the EP cache is glitching, I can go anywhere else, but attempting to enter the cache causes a no notice client crash.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: EP Cache

Post by Arnaya »

Too much stuff stacked too closely together. Arnaya did the same thing to one of the library halls by accident a couple of months ago lol
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

Hehe - that's funny; Purple Lace is vindicated! Character used to growl about people piling everything on the central table there instead of in the alcoves (it used to be her workshop so she's territorial), seems like the software feels the same :D
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Koi-Shadow

Post by Koi-Shadow »

The vault should be working now. As Arnaya said, using the mouse to place stacks of items on top of each other causes slow down/crashes like that. It is advised to either use the "Drop" button, or if you are going to use the mouse to place them down, to spread them out some.