Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Pmare Acct

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Cianne
Dreamer

Pmare Acct

Post by Cianne »

When I try to log in my Pmare/Pmare client I get the msg. "The dream is currently unavailable, please try again in a few minutes" been trying for a couple of days. I checked my pmare credits and I do have some.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

~C
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Re: Pmare Acct

Post by Cherokee »

Make sure you have your pmare's name selected. Every time you launch the Pmare client, it automatically has our normal chars name there.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Yup...pmare name.
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

You may wish to try running the installer again. I checked everything on our end and it seems to be fine. Your player mare is current and you do have player mare credits.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Tried. Full un-install, re-install, sent for new PW. Still the same message.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Got it!

Thank you very much :)

~C
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Cianne wrote:Got it!

Thank you very much :)

~C
Glad to assist.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”