Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Constant Experience Loss

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
HannaUL
Dreamer

Constant Experience Loss

Post by HannaUL »

I have been noticing that I loose 10k experience quite often when I log into the game. It simply says ...."you have lost 10k xp.....or something like that. I didn't think much of it at first (months ago) but I stormed last night and returned and noticed the loss of 10k. Is this a battlewaking penalty? I was at the Soulmaster meeting in the Tavern when this last one happened. It has been going on for months. I may also have noticed a connection with being in party with someone this time and in the past. (I am not very observant so I really didn't notice all the circumstances). Perhaps this is why I cant keep my sphere up. Maybe I am just being bad and don't know it! Oh and if anyone in the upper offices are looking I would like my name changed back to Hannababy. I never did really ask for the change, just opinions on the possibility of the change....but loved your quick response to what you thought was a request! :lol:
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Re: Constant Experience Loss

Post by Cherokee »

That usually happens when someone you initiated has been demoted, even after you are no longer in that house. This can even be tied to those you have initiated that eventually became a Guardian or Ruler, and the people they initiated was demoted, then you will also lose a portion of that experience.

Maybe that could be the cause?
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
HannaUL
Dreamer

Post by HannaUL »

Well that makes sense. Though I wonder who was demoted from the time I logged on to the time I stormed out and came back. I will just keep my eye on it. When I logged in this last time there was no loss. Thanks for the reminder about that type of xp loss.
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Cherokee wrote:That usually happens when someone you initiated has been demoted, even after you are no longer in that house. This can even be tied to those you have initiated that eventually became a Guardian or Ruler, and the people they initiated was demoted, then you will also lose a portion of that experience.

Maybe that could be the cause?
Yep! It was happening to me upwards of until about a week and a half ago. Anyone that you initiated or knighted that is demoted, afk-demoted, or self-demoted will cause you to lose experience. You'll get a portion of experience gain if someone you initiated is raised to knight. I've been 58 longer then I've been 59 at this point ;p
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-