Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Dropped Items Disappearing

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Kaihan
Dreamer

Dropped Items Disappearing

Post by Kaihan »

This has been happening a quite a lot lately. Most of the time items I toss in Cenotaph, but occasionally within the cached rooms. Often I climb on the surface and scan until the item is within cursor distance.

Last night, I decided to drop off an essence for storage in the Library of Calenture, it disappeared. Unable to reach it, I sent an in-game bug report immediately. Is the best way to get support to report bugs through the in-game system or should it be done here in a post? Perhaps both?

-Christopher
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Re: Dropped Items Disappearing

Post by Butterfly »

Sometimes, especially with the HC Library, the item gets dropped, but for some reason you can't see it. I find that if I leave the room and come back it is usually there. It used to be if rooms were near capacity.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Either it fell in the wall, or there's a lot of items in that room and area. If you remove some, leave, then come back, it might appear.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Koi-Shadow

Post by Koi-Shadow »

Quickest way for something like this would probably to just grab me in IRC or email support@underlight.com. This is technically a bug, but it's a well known bug and probably not something that will ever be 100% fixed. I went through today and reset all the items in every house vault to get the ones stuck in the walls.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Yes thank you for your help Shadow. Next time I will remember to go out of the room and back in though lol.
Kaihan
Dreamer

Post by Kaihan »

Yes Shadow, thank you! Kudos to Kelos too for taking care of all the HC quartermastering. I think he spent all day yesterday putting everything back.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Kelos is my hero :D
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ