Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Storms

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Storms

Post by Arnaya »

There's been a lot of storms lately that result in the message about network errors. I'll try to put up the exact message next time I see it, but this is the same sort of thing that I got a lot of the night of the "Do over petition" I put up when everyone was storming so bad we couldn't have two people in a room. Is anyone else having this problem a lot lately?
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Re: Storms

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Arnaya,

To re-visit this, have you noticed any improvements in the area of storming lately? I think I may have found the stem cause of it and fixed the issue last month. This would apply to mass storming which would affect everyone, not just one person.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Regards,
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I havn't had nearly the issues that I was for a while. Combat with more than about four or five people involved tends to get pretty laggy, but I havn't been having the storms issue. Em'et and Jade in particular I know have still been having issues though
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

It's just this minute done it to me, and then refuses to let me back in for five minutes because it says I'm "already logged in". It did it the other day, too (can't remember exactly when).
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

It's just done it to me again! The exact message is: "Underlight has encountered network errors while attempting to contact the servers. Please try again later. Thank you for your patience and cooperation."
I asked after I got back in the first time, and it seems that some of the other players in the room (there were about 6 or 7) had crashed too, but not all.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.