VERY stormy

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Coraal
The Peace Corpse
Character Name(s): Coraal

VERY stormy

Postby Coraal » Sat May 13, 2017 12:22 am

Just wanted to report that storms are particularly bad tonight. I've been kicked at least five times consecutively and the storms appear to be happening at more frequent intervals as I have returned. Mares are frozen all over the City as well. Hope everything is alright in the world of dreaming. Thanks!
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Arnaya
WordSmith
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: VERY stormy

Postby Arnaya » Sat May 13, 2017 12:26 am

Yeah, I've gotten booted 3 times in under 5 minutes. All "Network error" messages.
Some Days, I need Love. Some Days, I need Sex. Some Days I don't need Sh*t from anyone. Some Days I want to Save the World. Some Days I just want to watch it Burn. Some Days I feel so Alive, some Days I barely survive.
Magnum425
Order of Light
Character Name(s): Magnum425

Postby Magnum425 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 am

same here
Nio Tak
The Peace Corpse

Postby Nio Tak » Sat May 13, 2017 12:44 am

I seem to get kicked after about 5 minutes of play and if I try to evoke arts I'm told that I'm not in tune yet. Also mares are frozen, as Coraal mentioned
"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."

Return to “Bug Reports”