Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

IC/OOC gentle reminder

Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

IC/OOC gentle reminder

Post by Koi-Cricket »

I wanted to bring up a topic that needs a few reminders. And those of you just joining us, welcome! We are so glad to have you.

IC : in character.
Ooc: out of character.

As soon as we step foot into the game, we step into 100% roleplaying realm. This is what makes Underlight so unique and different from other role playing games.

We become our character. Things we talk about should be strictly in character. If you must use ooc feature to ask someone something. Please do so in whispers inside of the ((brackets))

A few things and examples that are frowned upon and rule breaking:

-Dropping items and leaving them for your alt to come in and gather up. This is a big offense. Your characters do not know each other. Pack mules are not allowed. Having two characters and each being on two different accounts-not allowed.

-the shard is NOT your real life. The shard is your characters. When you “trances to go get cofee” you are 100% crossing over.

-Disliking someone and then taking it into the game and not accepting another players roleplay.

-Treating your character if it were you.

- bringing conversations from discord into the game.

- Discord is 100% ooc and will be treated as such.

There are so many scenarios. But as of late, when I hear that someone believes crossover is the new norm, I get discouraged that we are losing the uniqueness that is Underlight.

Please if someone crosses over. @abuse. If it needs immediate attention. Send in a roleplay report followed by an abuse@ so that we will have a paper trail.

Thank you for continuing to impress me daily with your abilities and talents!

See you in the dream.
Directing Producer