Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Dreams Collide

Koi-Raven

Dreams Collide

Post by Koi-Raven »

Dreamers,

On behalf of our entire staff I am pleased to announce that the Clash of Dreams shall formally begin on September 6, 2014 at 8:00pm EDT!

We extend a heartfelt thank you to each and every member of the community who has tracked the progress of and supported our little project from it's infancy. We are beyond excited to open the doors of Underlight once more and breathe new life into our favorite digital city.

There are sure to be many questions about the way forward, and the time before launch day. I shall do my best to address many of the questions that we anticipate will asked frequently:
  • How long will the open beta test continue?

The open beta test will continue until approximately one week (tentatively August 30th) prior to the launch date. The one week gap will allow us to properly prepare the in-game environment.
  • Will I have to request to have my characters imported again?

No. If you have already validated ownership and had a character(s) imported into the Beta environment we will automatically re-import those characters for you prior to launch.
  • Why are my characters beginning a few orbits lower?

While we have decided that characters will retain the last sphere that they held, all players have been set to the "base orbit" of their respective sphere. For example, if you were orbit 58, you will be imported at orbit 50. Worry not, there will be plenty of nightmares roaming around in order to regain those orbits!
  • My character(s) are not correct following the initial import. How do I get my character(s) fixed?

After logging in and verifying your characters on launch day please e-mail accounts@koiware.com with a description of anything that you believe to be in error along with any supporting documentation. We will investigate each claim and do our best to ensure that each and every character comes as close as possible to resembling what they once were.
  • I have already e-mailed accounts@koiware.com with discrepancies in BETA, do I need to do this again after launch?

YES! While many things were noted in the BETA environment, we want each player to have the chance to log into their character in the live environment and double check for errors. This will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks in the transition.
  • Is there a time limit for corrections to my character?

YES! All BETA players who have had characters imported prior to the live launch will have ONE WEEK to report character discrepancies to accounts@koiware.com. If you fail to follow the correct method of reporting, or miss this deadline there will be NO changes to your existing character.

For all players requesting character imports after the launch day, there will be a one week window to report discrepancies beginning from the day of importation. Similarly, if this deadline is missed the character will remain as-is.
This list of questions is by no means exhaustive. We will add to them as the questions roll in.

See you in the Dream City!

-Raven