Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Development Update 5/3/14

Koi-Raven

Development Update 5/3/14

Post by Koi-Raven »

Re-posted from Facebook:

Ladies and Gentlemen: It is my great privilege and honor to announce that we do now in fact have a 97% complete working version of UnderLight as it was back in Lyra days. SoT will be set aside and Lyra UL will continue. We have working Nightmares. Working Missions Boards. Working Forge. Working most everything. Lag is not an issue. Similar to things ran back in 2006 if not better. I know the nightmares have skills now that rival those of any in-game dueler. Good luck with them! I will make a public announcement on clashofdreams.com as well. For now you all heard it here officially first. We will be bringing in some select Beta Testers - you will literally be able to use your OLD Character from UL days just as you last used him/her - Arts, items, even your colors and character description are still in tact. Struck characters can exist, however we are going to really need to define the Roleplay there - we can't destroy years of history by making Strike no longer matter - so please start thinking now of valid RPs if your character was Struck on HOW you are still here. Terminated characters are just that TERMINATED - their information exists only as a place holder in the DB and can not be restored - they however can be rebuilt.... upon review of situations, we will deal with that as a case by case basis. We have some work to do still - but we are nearing a completion of a Golden Package. We made it. We did it. I can't thank certain people enough for their input, their blood and sweat... but the team made it. We need to be active on ClashOfDreams.com - We need input to how the game will develop before we roll out live - but that date is no longer a mystery but a soon to be set reality. Welcome to UnderLight City of Dreams: Clash of Dreams. We are back.

Koi-Wish