Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Underlight Marketing Statement

Koi-Trademark
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Koi-Copyright

Underlight Marketing Statement

Post by Koi-Trademark »

Underlight is managed by the Koi team the Koi team is comprised of various players and members of the Underlight community. Any posts not coming from a Koi in Marketing or Game Management is considered to be not an official Koi Approved message.

While we at Koi respect free speech, we are also very mindful of not allowing slander, hate, personally identifiable information, or real-life information to be posted on our managed sites, or on streaming and social media sites. Please note that Underlight is a Free to play MMORPG that has a dedicated team of players and Game Masters known as Elders that invest their time and money to keep the game alive and rolling.

While players are free to voice concerns and opinions, it's not acceptable or tolerated to stalk, harass, slander, and deceive people, more so when former GM characters have been fired and removed for using game information to do just that.

There is a group of former GM players who were removed for using the UL information illegally to hurt other players, and those players have been banned, they are now working to stalk and harass players and GMs using various social media platforms, these aggressions will be met on the legal battleground if needed, and rest assured with the new marketing team in place, we have the means and resources within the US to bring to trial any person committing these crimes, many US states have implemented very strong anti cyber and harassment laws, and while UL did not have the backing of an investor/Marketer in the past, today it does.

Anyone posting, or filming UL content, sharing UL content, or exploiting game mechanics from previous GM and code experience, will be held accountable. I am not interested in the Drama, or who said did or implied what, I am the Marketing lead, and my intent is to preserve the UL I grew up with, and to have the ability to share that with others.
Koi-Trademark
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Koi-Copyright

Underlight Marketing Statement - Update

Post by Koi-Trademark »

It's encouraged that social media influencer stream UL and UL content, the above-mentioned post is directed solely at individuals that are purposefully sharing, streaming and embarking on slander of players, intimidation, blackmail, and borderline terroristic threats. Streaming UL is not for just GMs alone, players are welcome to stream and share their experiences, however the streaming information should never be taken OOC for the benefit of players to gain an upper hand on knowledge they would not know if they otherwise were not in the game at the time of the stream.

If you need clarifications, you are welcome to message anyone on the team, and I will further clarify what is and is not acceptable.

I apologize if the previous post made it seem like no one is allowed to stream, that is further from my intent, and I hope this clears that up.