Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Underlight Census!

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Braelynn
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sidari Kai

Re: Underlight Census!

Post by Braelynn »

If I do play...

gonna have to go with the Night Dress.

srsly
Owner of the infamous Night Dress and WishBringer's heart
MacEros
Dreamer

Post by MacEros »

By the way. There is no Night color in this version. You'll have to have an "Indigo" or "Storm" dress.
Gerroz
Dreamer

Post by Gerroz »

Oh noes! There goes Brae. My favorite HTP Drainer!
Braelynn
Dreamer

Post by Braelynn »

MacEros wrote:By the way. There is no Night color in this version. You'll have to have an "Indigo" or "Storm" dress.
Lol, I'm aware.
Braelynn
Dreamer

Post by Braelynn »

Gerroz wrote:Oh noes! There goes Brae. My favorite HTP Drainer!
<3 GERROZ
pertinax92
Dreamer

Post by pertinax92 »

I'll play Pertinax, from the old UL.
~Pertinax~
Borti
Dreamer

Post by Borti »

Bortami

Hiro Ulee

I figured they were the biggest figure heads out of the characters I made from UL SoT and Lyra-UL.

I'd like to bring Kirtes Omathear back; but I can see where using Bortami with Kirtes Omathear might cause problems because of their opposing nature and probably one more likely following a illuminated path and the other a freesoul path (whether I like it or not knowing both sides can cause problems just by knowing both sides of inormation etc etc).

Bortami will be more serious Hiro Ulee more novelty :P
Azrael
Dreamer

Post by Azrael »

I'll be bringing back my teacher, Azrael from Lyra, as well as possibly an alt, if possible.

The vampiric teacher will finally make his return, but will most certainly not be quite the same. ;)
Voxaroth_UL
Dreamer

Post by Voxaroth_UL »

With renewed purpose, the dream will once again bare witness to his ambitions...

Voxaroth... will return.

With is eyes set once more at the top of Trinity, the Freesoul resurgence will wash over the city in the glow of the Sabled Moon. The Order will be reborn under his unwavering resolve to unlock the secrets of the dreamstate... or burn it to the ground trying. Undeterred by threats and unburdened by moral politics, Underlight will be dragged from the dark ages by force.

Only the truth will set him free.

And he has no time wallow in your fear of the unknown.
Jiovanni
Archon of Justice

Post by Jiovanni »

Voxaroth_UL wrote:Voxaroth... will return.
Knock it off with the threats.
Miriel
Dreamer

Post by Miriel »

I'm really tempted to try to bring Samarina back from the original UL. It would be easy enough for a Freesoul to come back from Dreamstriking--nothing in the Dream could really kill your waking body, just disorient your mind and make it hard to dream for awhile. But that could be used as a "proof" for the Freesoul beliefs.

On the other hand, in order for the conflict to exist at all, we pretty much have to ignore the last month or two of the original UL story, since Mark/Hawk wrote it specifically to "prove" the truth of Illumination. So perhaps Sama's dreamstriking was just part of that nightmare which didn't really happen...

Samarina
and a few other odds and ends
Last edited by Miriel on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myridian Sun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Myridian Sun

Post by Myridian Sun »

If I were to return, I'd lean heavily towards Myriduan Sun.

No one else will be willing to yell "GET OOOOOF THE MOUNTAIN!!"

Plus he's not nearly as insane as my... Others.
The laughter hides the sorrow.
Onyx
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm

Post by Onyx »

Insanity isn't all that bad. There could be a need for those that are a little more...out there.
~Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm... and maybe someone else?
Star Scream
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Star Scream

Post by Star Scream »

My Mplayer days character was Piccolo but of course the one I would bring back is Star Scream. Gets me excited to see names like Selika, SN!PER, Kaer GeRRoZ, Tember, Moondust, and so many others that I have not seen in a decade. I love to see my boys CreepingShadow and Dra'khan come back too. And -Thanatos-! All the lifer KoES guys from mplayer days. Rockk, Sublimemota, I'm sure Ceyllynn will be back, Patro, I'll stop there... Sidious Tryhnak, Elspet.... OOK... Need my boys Dakkoth and Magnum425 back too! Pert and Mokkan... Man, I want to play Underlight now.
Last edited by Star Scream on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you win the Lotto, throw me a GRAND!
Star Scream
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Star Scream

Post by Star Scream »

Just saw Myridian Sun, made me think of all the old DoLers I thought were cool. Brings FLUSHY to mind right off the top, then BiggieZ and Sage X. All the old Dolts. Valour in and loveslight. Kaer GeRRoZ and I were GoE but we spent 80% of our time hanging with the Dolers. Oh the memories .... Closing HC and all that fun stuff, Lol!
If you win the Lotto, throw me a GRAND!
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

MYRI! *tackles* Where have you been hiding! :D

UGh there's just so many people that I miss that I've seen posting. Psure I saw Aejack running around in these forums too somewhere.
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Dakkoth
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow

Post by Dakkoth »

Star Scream wrote:My Mplayer days character was Piccolo but of course the one I would bring back is Star Scream. Gets me excited to see names like Selika, SN!PER, Kaer GeRRoZ, Tember, Moondust, and so many others that I have not seen in a decade. I love to see my boys CreepingShadow and Dra'khan come back too. And -Thanatos-! All the lifer KoES guys from mplayer days. Rockk, Sublimemota, I'm sure Ceyllynn will be back, Patro, I'll stop there... Sidious Tryhnak, Elspet.... OOK... Need my boys Dakkoth and Magnum425 back too! Pert and Mokkan... Man, I want to play Underlight now.
Oh yes...Dakkoth is coming back.
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

*coughs* I might have some thoughts on who I'll be bringing back. . .
(This was when it was fresh, shoulder and upper back)
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
pertinax92
Dreamer

Post by pertinax92 »

Star Scream wrote:My Mplayer days character was Piccolo but of course the one I would bring back is Star Scream. Gets me excited to see names like Selika, SN!PER, Kaer GeRRoZ, Tember, Moondust, and so many others that I have not seen in a decade. I love to see my boys CreepingShadow and Dra'khan come back too. And -Thanatos-! All the lifer KoES guys from mplayer days. Rockk, Sublimemota, I'm sure Ceyllynn will be back, Patro, I'll stop there... Sidious Tryhnak, Elspet.... OOK... Need my boys Dakkoth and Magnum425 back too! Pert and Mokkan... Man, I want to play Underlight now.
Yup, we'll need to get KoES open.
~Pertinax~
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

pertinax92 wrote:
Yup, we'll need to get KoES open.
Anything is possible.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
NOS
Dreamer

Post by NOS »

NOS
Fenix
Dreamer

Post by Fenix »

Going to see if they'll let me bring back FeNiX R. Only name I remember in all these posts is SN!PER. Wonder if Swazette or Snowblind still play.
Leolus
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Restel

Post by Leolus »

Think I'll go with Restel for mine. Maybe play a little Bane, we'll see.
~Restel
~Bane
Fistandantilis
Dreamer

Post by Fistandantilis »

I'll be playing Fist for sure but might reroll another char since I missed SoT entirely.
Pickman
Dreamer

Post by Pickman »

Sala Erosa is a go! With some mild retcons.