Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Two Sides of the Same Coin?

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.

Which 'faction' will you stand with in Underlight?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Lyran (Lyran's Underlight)
68%
Idoaclesian (Shades of Truth)
32%

Total votes: 22
Koi-Drama
Founder

Two Sides of the Same Coin?

Post by Koi-Drama »

Dreamers,

As part of our ongoing research, we are wondering which side will you choose to align with in the game. As many of you already know, Underlight: Clash of Dreams, will revolve around two different canonical versions of the game merging together, Lyra's Underlight (1998-2006) and Shades of Truth's Underlight (2007-2013). The Kois will be giving players the options to bring back a character from either version into the City to dream again. Question is - which side will you chose?
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Ramathorn
Dreamer

Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin?

Post by Ramathorn »

Ramathorn will be lyra UL all the way
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

I've never played Lyra UL, so my characters are from the SoT version. However, I'm more interested in the Lyra belief system as far as the houses/Illuminate/FreeSoul goes. I voted for SoT, but I think my character will join up with the Lyran crowd. :mrgreen:
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Surak
Dreamer

Post by Surak »

I played Surak in the Lyran version and I'll definitely bring him back. I enjoyed the Lyran belief system, but I can't compare the two as I never really played SoT. I think I stumbled across it once several years ago and created a character, but the city was like a ghost town, I couldn't find anyone online, and I didn't get back into the game.
Azrael
Dreamer

Post by Azrael »

Azrael will return to the dream, a dreamer and teacher lost long ago. He'll return to his home a bit lost, but is certain to find a way again, likely along with the same teachings of the Dreamers of Light.
jimhabegger
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Farlong

Post by jimhabegger »

My character will be from Shades of Truth, but as always, he will be on nobody's side but his own.
"What the world needs now is love, sweet love.
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone."

- Hal David, Jackie DeShannon, Burt Bacharach