Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

BladeMaster Guild

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Dina

BladeMaster Guild

Post by Dina »

Wanted to thank all of those that participated in the first tournament. Sorry it got interrupted due to.....drama in game....but we will hold another tonight 12/15/2014 at 5pm DST!!!!

I do hope soon that the GM team will let me post on the IC forums. That way I can keep everyone updated on the events and the rankings of people. OR have a GM post it for me. Whichever works best for them. It would be so much easier if I could go on the IC forums and tell everyone about the prizes that are available. So if there is a GM that can make this happen or talk with me daily to post things, please let me know! I am always in IRC. I would get a hold of me through Kailee-phone though.

But again, thank you all that are participating and making this a lot of fun. It seems to be a big success so far, once we worked out the kinks in it!

Oh and a huge thank you to the GM's that have helped with this also. Making the wonderful prizes and the blades...and just even being around!

~Dina