Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

For the eleventieth time: What does your character look like

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Cianne
Dreamer

Re: For the eleventieth time: What does your character look

Post by Cianne »

DreamEdge - it took me a long time to find this one, and I wanted to stick with the fantasy art genre I've been using for everyone, but DE's mannerisms etc..I kept coming back to Sean Connery...lol. But I found one, finally!
The way I see DreamEdge

~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

FangX

~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

~C & C~

Thank you for posting the DE picture! I was going to say that instead of the sword, he'd need a cane in the sheath... but then again, how would he stand to take the pic?! Your interpretation is far more appealing than the way I have him in my mind. Maybe I'll snoop around (although I have zero clue where to look) for a picture that reminds me of DE and Cianne!

Thanks again :)

~ Blake

DE/Vamp
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Well Riggs...the problem I had with DE was...any old man w cane /wizard / hunchback pics I found...they looked very angry or grumpy...so there were a few older, more "craggy" looking fellows that were more suitable...except that DE has kind eyes.....sooooo that dude is as close as I could get...Short of Sean Connery...or Anthony Hopkins who also came to mind.
Anyways, hope these posts aren't annoying anyone, if they are, just say so and I'll stop :)
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

I think the image you chose for Star is interesting. Despite the obviously feminine features, its a face that with a change in hair style could look way more masculine. :-)
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Yup Star, I saw masculine & feminine in that face :-)
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Norkight

Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Tamarisk

Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Kage & Clarity .... He's a man...he's a dragon...he's a man....he's a dragon... :mrgreen:

Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

It could be, yes...but it is my own personal interpretation :) no right or wrong just for fun.
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Cianne wrote:Kage & Clarity .... He's a man...he's a dragon...he's a man....he's a dragon... :mrgreen:

This made me laugh for ages :lol: <3
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Haha! Yay! <3
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

The lovely Miss Kailee! :)

Lady Silver

This picture I absolutely LOVE...been looking at it for a few days but couldn't think of who...then ..ah yes, LadySilver :)
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

The ever stunning.... Jade !

o.k.... must stop now for awhile, this is becoming an obsession :lol:
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

I lied! One more for today!

Our beautiful Crystalline!

Let me also add that Crystalline's controller is a beautiful lady inside and out who made me feel very welcome and at home when I moved to a place that was 5000 miles away from my home..she has been my friend through thick and thin for almost 20 years (yes S. it has almost been that long already!!) and even though she now lives quite far away, I still think of her fondly, quite often. :) xoxox
Crystalline
Dreamer

Post by Crystalline »

Thank you C for thinking of me so fondly. You actually made me tear up. It has been ages since we have seen each other, and when I am able to get home again, we defiantly have to get together and have a coffee. I think we both deserve to get caught up in each others lives. I felt blessed to be able to make you feel at home when you moved. I know how hard it is to move to a place where you don't really know anyone, and have to start over.

I love the picture you found for Cryst as well, it is almost perfect in how I see her.

And yes people, C is also a very wonderful and kind woman inside and out !!!!
Radiant Paths
~Crystalline~
Ruler
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Jade looks awesome, as well as all the other pictures! Thanks, Cianne! Keep them coming. :mrgreen:
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Hrrum
Dreamer

Post by Hrrum »

:twisted:
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Hrrum!!! There's one I remember, that's awesome! :lol:
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

:lol: lol. Wishbringer is on my "list"! Nothing has "jumped out at me yet" but stay tuned :)
CONMAN
Dreamer

Post by CONMAN »

Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

Liolira the scry

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Flower Of Cienn

Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Munchkin....remembered :)