Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

The Darkness and You

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Tentacle
Dreamer

The Darkness and You

Post by Tentacle »

Hey there!

Things are heating up in game, events, political bodies; you name it.

As you come and go in the game please, just jump in. In the past couple of weeks, I have seen many players who are normally pretty shy or worried about "ruining it" diving it. It's honestly, beautiful. To those who have limited schedules but are still trying to keep up, thank you for the effort.

Does that project seem interesting to your character? Offer to lend a hand! It doesn't matter if you're the "leader", the "assistant", a "runner" or something else entirely. If you find yourself wondering, "Can I do anything?"; Yes, yes you can.

I for one do not care about your sphere, your house, your overall character alignment. There's room enough for everyone. Also, thank you to all of those players going out of their way to show that "conflict" can be way more than, "I'm gunna cut you muthablix!" To those who are being "muscle," thank you. As someone with physical limitations, your area of strength makes up for my lacking in it. Everyone playing right now, you're bringing something to the table.

ALL OF YOU.

"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper