Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Tonight's house nightmare RP

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Ghazgkull
Dreamer

Tonight's house nightmare RP

Post by Ghazgkull »

Major kudos to everyone who contributed to the totally spontaneous, dreamwide house cleansing event tonight. It was great seeing so many people rolling with the principle of "yes and" to make it look like we knew what we were doing. :)

It's not every day you see a 5 hour event materialize out of thin air. I was thoroughly impressed with everyone who contributed.

- Jared
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Re: Tonight's house nightmare RP

Post by Clarity »

*raises a glass to the players of Underlight and amazing impromtu roleplaying*
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Kage
Dreamer

Post by Kage »

It was a good time. And exhausting. I almost emoted "Kage does all of the things" at GOE at one point b/c my brain was shutting down, but thought better of it.

Good work to all involved!
Sidious
Dreamer

Post by Sidious »

Good times, I enjoyed playing our role, which was to establish our opposition and then find some way to grudgingly relent so the scene could progress.

I hope the rest of it was fun for all and that our scene didn't take away from the overall fun.
Koi-Alastar

Post by Koi-Alastar »

We were all very impressed by such a large scale event driven entirely by players. Even with GMs present, you all maintained control and direction of the event. I personally was impressed with the way both sides handled the progress at OoSM and I especially liked specifically involving a newly awakened.

Well done all around! :D