Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Board Admins - Old Posts - Archived?

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Cianne
Dreamer

Board Admins - Old Posts - Archived?

Post by Cianne »

Hi,
I was searching for an old "history" post in the IC house forums,
and I noticed that they have been pared down to one page, both the Public and Members only sections. How come?

Do we have an archive somewhere for finding things that go back a bit farther?

~C
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: Board Admins - Old Posts - Archived?

Post by -Lacie- »

That's a great idea! We need to be able to access the historical information that so many worked so hard to create/find/discover, etc! It really helps build new roleplays.

Also, if it's not too much trouble (and even if it is....), can the "Reply" button issue please get fixed too? The WordSmiths are suppose to be able to reply to their own posts and the button doesn't exist on our posts. Last I heard, it was 'being worked on'. Any ETA on it getting repaired, please?

Oh .... and thank you SO MUCH for all the work you've done on the forums and such (except for eliminating the old stuff)! I know the behind-the-scenes stuff is a pain in the nose sometimes. Thanks for your hard work!

~Lacie~

ps. Also, could we please change the Bastion of the Covenant back to Union of the Covenant at the bottom of the page? Thanks!
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."