Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

freespirit meetings

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Brother Timothy
Dreamer

freespirit meetings

Post by Brother Timothy »

With all the new dreamers I am considering restarting the weekly free spirit meetings. The main reasons I have not done so before now is first I asked around and got a lot of negativity on the idea, second with the small population I really didn't see the need, and finally in posts some GM's have expressed they want the game to be more "house centered", which I interpret as I am not going to get support so why bother. So I am asking what you the dream community thinks.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Re: freespirit meetings

Post by Uthanatos »

Freespirit meetings are a great way to share information and keep people informed since the houses, by and large, have information networks for information sharing and freespirits don't always
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

I think restarting the FreeSpirit meetings is a great idea. It also introduces newer dreamers to the community events that we do. And... what Uthy said.

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
cyborg512
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ubiquitus, Cyborg

Post by cyborg512 »

I too think the FrS meetings are a great idea. Especially since I am one. Don't forget I am now known as just Cyborg. If I can be of any help Tim, let me know.

Cy
Dina

Post by Dina »

Dina would be on board!
Brother Timothy
Dreamer

Post by Brother Timothy »

Because of all the encouragement I have received in this matter I have decided to go ahead and restart the meetings. I wish to hold them on Sunday nights at 7DST.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Well then, set it up in game, lol :P
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Bort
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Bort

Post by Bort »

I think that the FrS meeting should reside within the welcome meeting the first few iterations. That way newlies can walk in and see interactions of others.