Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Game play

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Game play

Post by Elmer »

Is almost impossible to play right now and actually see any people. on dayshift 7am to -7pm i pop in sometimes but am pretty bagged after work and people seem to be playing very late. - 11 p.m. + . Then nightshift 7pm to 7 a.m. have to try to sleep in the day and if i cant sleep, which is pretty common, nobody really plays too much in the day. Annnd Who cares, you are saying. Point is i know elmer is now one of those absent rulers that people get pissed about, pretty much can't be helped, work happens. i'm aware and deciding what to do about UL

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Game play

Post by Arnaya »

It happens, don't beat yourself up about it too badly. We're glad to see you when your able to get into game even. The house side of things, I agree that you have to make a decision on.... but the rest, just let us know what times your likely to be around, and odds are someone at least will try to pop in to say hi :)

I hope things are going well for you, it sounds like your being kept pretty busy right now
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Techgeist
Dreamer

Re: Game play

Post by Techgeist »

Shift work sucks. When I'm on days, 6a-6p, I have about 4 hours to myself before bed. When I get voluntold for overnights 7p-7a, I spend more time asleep than I do awake.