Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

To all Players and GMs over the past month

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Golah
Dreamer

To all Players and GMs over the past month

Post by Golah »

First off cat out of bag, I have no preknowledge of any of this shadow or fire or darkness rp that was going on I just got interested in it and ran with it, and I am telling you I had a freaking blast.

Golahs return was fun, but all the work we did leading up to tonight was awesome. I love seat of the pants spur of the moment roleplays it tested my forge skill, my ability to think off cuff, and working as a team

Special thanks to who ever Apperation(sp) is
Lace you rock
Em
Cupid
Silver
Sorsha

Zoom

This was the most fun I had in a long time, and the changes to forge, golahs gonna claim it, hes been working for EVER to get new items.

I had no idea what this roleplay was about, for or what will happen in the days to come, all I know is I feel like back in Mplayer days

Kudos to all
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: To all Players and GMs over the past month

Post by -Lacie- »

I'll try to keep this out of my in character persona (hard, I know, but I'll try).

Oh hell yeah!!!!

Ok, now that I got that out of the way.... I was literally in bed (yea, I do sleep sometimes) and I had a dream. Not a dream-dream, a REAL dream. I woke up in a sweat, rolled off the bed, onto the floor and reached for the computer (ok, so I dream on the floor, something wrong with that? That way when I fall over, I don't hurt myself!). I got in-dream and just b-lined for the House of Shadow.

Aileron, you rock. Your attitude towards Lacie is classic! Those gathered (mostly Calenturians & 1 LOoOnie) made a galliant effort to remove the Node and/or stabilize it, so kudos. Of course, Lacie knew it wouldn't work, that smartie-pants. I was mortified, shocked, freaked out.. ok, you get the idea. This whole roleplay has been an exceptional experience and I've loved every single minute of it!

And then Golah strolls in, obviously with the answer to all the dream's problems (that's how he is, you know). Golah, I have missed the exceptional roleplaying you do. You just rock my sox off!

Cupid, I couldn't ask for a better Sender, and Em'et, you're just the top of the pile!

Will Ricson....oh dangit... I enjoy roleplaying with you evertime I get a chance!

You fellows did so well, you even got LadySilver in this, which is no small feat, by the way! Silver, you are simply amazing with your skepticism and cautionary outlook, a true devil's advocate.

All and all, I just wanted to say that we may be just a few folks who love to dream, but I guarantee NO GAME out there can match this one in quality of roleplay, inventiveness and GameMaster support.

And all off the cuff????? Hell yea....

Oye.... Dream On!!!!

Kudos to all.

~Lacie~
The Mind behind the Madness
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."