Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Sorry GM's

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Sorry GM's

Post by Arnaya »

Sorry to the GM team, if you havn't guessed... tonights SM meeting was cancelled due to complete lack of interest. I won't be bothering to have Arnaya try again.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Re: Sorry GM's

Post by Sorsha »

Bah. I was just heading in. I don't think it's a lack of interest, I think it is more that people are having a bit more trouble playing as much as they used to. I think during the Holiday season the player base is always quite a bit lower. :(

Back in the day when Cia, then Selly, then Moondust ran it and there were 100s of players and SMs didnt turn up, -that- was a lack of interest :lol:

Sorry Arny.
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

You mean like the at least two others that were in game and couldn't be bothered? Sorry if you were looking forward to the roleplay. Feel free to have one of yours take it up if you'd like :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

Nah, not me, I don't have the time to commit. That's why most of my stuff is always done on the fly and on the Ic forums.

Can't plan for meetings etc.. anymore.

Chin up!!! :D
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Dina

Post by Dina »

Hell, Dina was in last night and didn't know there was one. I don't play as much as I have. If Dina would have known, she would have been there. We were talking about it in game too...

Normally Dina just goes in to write tasks, listen to reports, and work with Frey to get his halo.

Again, I am sorry. :(
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

No need to apologize to me. It wasn't even Arnaya's specific project, though she was hoping that the projects originator would be able to be around... I'm just not going to keep re-arranging my IRL to put things together for the game at times that work for people. I'm just sorry if I wasted any of the GM's time with this.
Koi-Echelon

Post by Koi-Echelon »

You didn't waste my time... as I wasn't around! Most of the team, as well as part of the player base I'd presume, is currently occupied with the passed and upcoming holidays.

There is always an ebb and flow to population and activity. I wouldn't take it personally.

** As an aside, if you're doing something last minute (or even one days notice), utilize the in-game rp report function. All the GM's receive this in real time. We do not get emails as rapidly. As such, emails should be used for things in which you wish to be more detailed and give us more notice.

Thank you,

Koi-Echelon
Roleplay Minion
Dina

Post by Dina »

Arnaya wrote:No need to apologize to me. It wasn't even Arnaya's specific project, though she was hoping that the projects originator would be able to be around... I'm just not going to keep re-arranging my IRL to put things together for the game at times that work for people. I'm just sorry if I wasted any of the GM's time with this.
I don't blame you a bit. It is really hard to set up things cuz of my job. I have a set schedule, but it seems to change a lot if they need me. They know I'm dependable and flexible, so they always ask me. This is why I hate tasks that have me set up meetings.
Avayla
Dreamer

Post by Avayla »

I'm sorry you've been having such a tough time running the Guild. I know leading can be a pain, and I feel bad Avayla hasn't been around nearly enough once she initially agreed to be co-chair. As the others mentioned, Holiday season is a busy time of year for everyone. Things will eventually start to pick up again.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

It's not that Avayla, and I'm not pissy about people being busy IRL or anything like that, nor am I going into a big rant here on what my issue with things is. Arnaya's stepped down as Chair and active member of the Soulmaster guild, and will most likely be surrendering other titles and duties in the near future. So, opportunities for others to step into things :)