Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

WANTED: Strong (but bored) Roleplayer

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

WANTED: Strong (but bored) Roleplayer

Post by -Lacie- »

Greetings from the edge of my twisted mind!

Not many people here know (or remember, for ye ole farts) Lacie's history. Well, time for that to change.

It took me two weeks to create Lacie before she ever entered Threshold. Yea, ok, so I never had played any roleplaying ... anything, and it took me a while. This is why I don't play other characters (too much, anyway).

Lacie DOES have a history, she just doesn't remember it. So I'm going to try to help her along, and I need a volunteer from the audience.

Ok, so the RP idea:

I would like someone to play... wait, I'm not telling who; a male character, and not an old husband. :? No, I don't care if you're male or female (what difference would THAT make?). The important part is... that I do NOT want to know who you're the alternative character of! No OOC, no (( ))... nothing of the sort! I want a roleplayer.

And before you ask, NO! This is NOT for some stoopid, ermmm I mean stupid quest. Who does that, anyway????? :shock:

How to sign up for the role:

1. Send me a PM with a NEW forum name that I can't look up on the Member List.

2. DO NOT TELL ME THE CHARACTER NAME!

3. For goodness sake, have a roleplay ready. Don't expose yourself as soon as you walk into Threshold. The fun in this is going to be the in the roleplay itself.

Once I fill the role, I will (try to) put up a reply stating that the role has been filled.

There is a bit of background info to share with the right person privately.

The rest is up to you.
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
LadySilver
Dreamer

Re: WANTED: Strong (but bored) Roleplayer

Post by LadySilver »

'70 Coupe - Sports Sleek White Body. Comes with black flat top, looks great at 170, stands 5' 11" and loaded. One owner is non-smoking, degreed professional male. Seeking attractive female buyer, 25-35 who knows an exceptional deal. Lease/Purchase options available. Write for complete details.

Good luck Lace!
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

I'd totally try and apply but you know my times suck and I think you'd be better off doing this with someone who can play in peak hours and help you make the most of it, in a way more people can enjoy.

This sounds really exciting and I can't wait to follow the story you're going to build with that!

Keep being wonderful, Lacie!
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Post closed. Thank you.

~L~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow