Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Arnaya's "Notice to the People calling for Unity"

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
kendo
Dreamer
Character Name(s): kendo,and those two other dudes

Arnaya's "Notice to the People calling for Unity"

Post by kendo »

Absolutely Spot ON !!

Thanks for putting that up.
There is a boundary to men's passions when they act from feelings; but none when they are under the influence of imagination. -Edmund Burke

“Who needs sports stardom when you can shoot fireballs from your fingertips?”
― Ethan Gilsdorf
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Arnaya's "Notice to the People calling for Unity"

Post by Arnaya »

LOL, Arnaya was part of a small group that was trying to build that at one point. Set up diplomatic options for things, build communal events, etc... Then a few characters returned and basically started tearing into things. Golah kinda fit right into that last group, so when he put up his Evolution Of note, Arnaya just kinda tweaked Lol
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

I'm glad unity is finally catching on. I really think it's going to change our game for the better with a fully united city vs all of the bad guys who think they can $&*@ with Under light! Good job everyone.
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

I speak from the heart, sometimes in the face of the greatest evils, even your enemies will unite, because there are some lines even we won't cross