Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Upcoming Release

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Cianne
Dreamer

Upcoming Release

Post by Cianne »

House doorbells and no PT's for bequeath! So excited to see everything, that is a TON of additions.

Thanks team ! :)
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Re: Upcoming Release

Post by Anasina »

I'm excited to see the white halo come back. That was a cool thing back in SoT. Seeing it and the codices you can read when they're on the floor again just makes me ee!
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Re: Upcoming Release

Post by Inzoum »

Lots of amazing additions! I know someone who's going to bounce all over the place due to the House doorbell XD.

Very excited about all the work that has gone into this, it's going to be great!

just a teensy bit sorry to see Sacrifice become an Art any house member can learn, it was great to flaunt it around, being the only ones with it (and that was actually a source of interaction with others), oh well! We did want everyone to benefit from it and Sac'ed for others on demand, in order to keep things fair and balanced between all Houses, making the Art available outside of AoE makes things fairer in the end.

AoE still the place to be for pacifists though ;)

It's nice that on top of new content, we're also getting quality of life additions like the inventory counter and being able to read infinite codexes on the floor.

Kudos o the devs, really, you guys are amazing
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler