Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Well Done

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Cianne
Dreamer

Well Done

Post by Cianne »

Thought I better put something out as the PM's are coming in. :)

No, the Strike was not planned before hand, NO I am not angry about it.

Sorsha simply did what she promised she would do, try to protect the City and her "family" at ALL costs. That she rushed in
with only one other was irrational, but she was a tad irrational, no? A life spent in a mental asylum being treated poorly
might do that to a gal ;) that I did not have vision on was unfortunate :lol:
As a player I'm very anti- battle waking, have always been, so that was not an option.

Sorsh was actually in mid sentence and was going to try to reason with Zax as she has done so many times before with Dreiko and
co. just wasn't fast enough ;)

SO! It's all good! dont give the GM's sh*t!!! and I'll see you in game!

~c
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Wolfgar
Dreamer

Re: Well Done

Post by Wolfgar »

*draws out the following word* yeaaahhhhhh.. ummmmm.....see, the thing is, that doesn't really work for me, so we are going to have to choke Sorsha back out of Zaxun's mace sometime soon. In the mean time we are going to need zaxun to move his desk out from the basement...It would really, really help us all out... okay thanks!!
Wolfgar
Dreamer

Post by Wolfgar »

my apologies for the confusion as the preceding message was in reference to "Office Space", which in retrospect was put out in 1999 and too obscure to have been used on the forum page....please return to your regularly scheduled dream conversations...

--Wolfgar
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

I still plan to be pissed :P
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Dina

Post by Dina »

I really liked Sorsha. :cry: Well, I don't think anyone disliked her actually. Kudos on how you played her.

If you can make Dina sad, you know you did well and Dina was shocked and sad.

Can't remember who Dina told this to... "Figures, the only one I really liked in that house!" :lol:
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

I really enjoyed the things I saw from Sorsha. Good job in and out of game for handling your character and her demise :)
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

Cristi - you are one classy lady.
Kudos. :)

-M
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

Well, Cristi, you know my thoughts :)

We've already exchanged a lot in PMs on the OOC side of things and you've read the IC post.

Major kudos to you, you've played Sorsha magnificently and you're an incredible roleplayer overall across the rest of your characters. Sorsha's act is over, but the performance deserves no less than a standing ovation. Also worth mentioning is how good a sport you are with how you deal with the loss of one of your characters.

I'd tip my hat if I wore any.

- Luc
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler