Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

I need some gm assistance

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Princess
Dreamer
Character Name(s): ZsaZsa~ tiny princess

I need some gm assistance

Post by Princess »

1. if you leave the house, you should leave the member section only, correct? We have no way to boot them out.
2. if a ruler or guardian leaves, I was under the assumption, their post would auto delete. Can someone shed some light if changes happened with the missions board I missed?
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of the City of Dreams
Princess
Dreamer

Re: I need some gm assistance

Post by Princess »

The member only section. Should we not be able to demote those players from that forum section for the In Character House members only?
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Princess
Dreamer

Post by Princess »

She didn't not know how to use it, she screwed it up. She is no long a member with Poppy on that games sector, have the decency to clear all the way out.
poppygirl
Dreamer

Post by poppygirl »

Buttercups are wonderful! Enjoy your dreaming experience!
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Let's be respectful and keep things on civil level.

1.When demotion in game via the use of the art, the player is demoted one rank below in the following order. Ruler》Guardian》 Initiated》 Non-member. They lose the house arts associated with their ranks and lose access to members only portals upon full demotion from the faction.

2. Posts do not expire upon demotion but do expire once their given time frame has elapsed. Your GM faction liason can assist you in that matter.

3. I will look into the forum permissions issues and address any discrepancy I may encounter.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”