Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Done

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Done

Post by Arnaya »

I'm completely done. I'll be in for scheduled RP's, otherwise I'm done for a week or two.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Re: Done

Post by Aileron »

I don't blame you, honestly. However I would go into more detail as to what you are talking about so others know and can be aware of what is going on.
"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life." - Pvt. Lenoard L. Church
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

No point Ail, its been gone over time and time and time again since I started playing (and even recently). I'm not leaving the game completely, but its time I took a fair length break. Arnaya will still be around for the things she's committed to, and to get her pack fixed up again. But that's about it for a while.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

You'll be missed, Arny. I hope you come back soon in better spirits. :/
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

:cry: I'm pretty sure I can guess what it's about. I hope things change soon enough so that your break isn't too long.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Tember
Dreamer

Post by Tember »

I know your frustration. Don't leave, let's go kick some koes butt instead!
AidanFinnegan
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aidan Finnegan

Post by AidanFinnegan »

Code: Select all

17:16:11: Purple Lace: Got attacked by HC today
17:16:32: Purple Lace: We are going to attack back. I'm tired of not doing anything either
17:16:38: >Aidan Finnegan nods his head a few times
17:16:52: You Say: Who attack'ns?
17:16:54: Dar'canon: Arnaya thresh pits
17:16:55: Purple Lace: why don't you two go have some...fun.
17:17:06: Dar'canon: You wanna go Aidan?
17:17:19: Dar'canon: I'll res you
17:17:29: You Say: Sures
Sorry that you are breaking. Hopefully it had little to do with what happened today and mostly things from before. See above log for what is hopefully an understanding of what occurred. I was focus on arnaya in the fight since she was the target but supports have to go down when there doing stuff like that.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Great, more stuff based on Lace's lies. Wonderful. Amazing how she neglected to mention that she had initiated hostilities against HC by Blasting Arnaya while Arnaya and Kage were fighting a datoken, that despite being friendly with Lace... opened fire on Arnaya and Kage as soon as they came into the room. Arnaya shot Lace I think once, and fired two more shots to push her out of the room so we wasn't going to be blasting or otherwise attacking the two HC members while they dealt with the mare.

And people wonder why so many of are getting fed up and tired of shit in game. This crap has been non-stop for a while now and its making logging into the game a real chore. I actually dread logging into the game if I think Lu or Lace are going to be around and likely to be near where Arnaya is. Todays attack was just the icing on the cake after dealing with about 20 minutes of solo fighting a Horron Darkmare last night, and on top of everything else I'm just tired of it. So, time to take a break. I'm not going drop things that have been scheduled, but otherwise that's it.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Take a little time to relax and recenter, I know being forced out of game for three days did wonders for me. I'd rather people take a break when they need to than burn themselves out and be gone for months, or forever.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

I love cookies, you guys! They are really yummy in the tummy! Mmmm!!!!!
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Don't be a troll, Matt
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

Quoted from the post: Can we get a few agos please?
Koi-Drama wrote:Side Note - I'm going to start banning individuals that seem to lack proper social etiquette to participate on the forums. First and last warning.
"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life." - Pvt. Lenoard L. Church