Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Arnaya and Tauriel

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Arnaya and Tauriel

Post by coltdorsey »

I told ya!

Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Arnaya and Tauriel

Post by Arnaya »

LOL, the dangers of random chance effects *snickers*. I can only imagine how bad it was in the Lyran times, a few people have told Arnaya how the chances of blowing stuff up increased with plateaus back then
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

So Arnaya's the one that stole my Corundum Blade after Kael collapsed Jade!!!! :evil:
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Why didn't Jade say anything when Arnaya was asking who's it was then lol. She grabbed it after Kael dropped and there wasn't any essence with it... no one said anything any of the times Arnaya mentioned it either
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

I woke right after I collapsed, only stayed long enough to get restored. Didn't stick around for his take down. ;P So I never heard her asking.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Sorry about that Cherokee, if Arnaya had known she would have given it back. Kinda figured it was something Kael had dropped during one of his floats lol
Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

No biggie. ;)

coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Arnaya wrote:Sorry about that Cherokee, if Arnaya had known she would have given it back. Kinda figured it was something Kael had dropped during one of his floats lol
Whoops! Didn't really foresee this conversation stemming from the post. My bad.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

No problem Colt, at least she knows what happened to it now?