Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Arnaya's Maps

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Cianne
Dreamer

Arnaya's Maps

Post by Cianne »

Holy s***! Is there no end to your awesomeness? No... Seriously, thanks for all that work!!!!

C & C
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Arnaya's Maps

Post by Arnaya »

Lol, thanks Cianne... I'm not done with those yet though. I've got a couple more already done to put up (I'll be updating the Wiki too now that the file uploads are working again), and Arnaya's planning on doing a bunch of others too.... just saving them for a rainy day when I'm bored in game ;)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

They are amazing, thank you so much! Helps an OLD dreamer start to find her way around again!
Thank you so much!
Great job!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Shoury
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Shoury

Post by Shoury »

SnowAngel wrote:They are amazing, thank you so much! Helps an OLD dreamer start to find her way around again!
Thank you so much!
Great job!
I second that, Arnaya is a wonderful asset to the community
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Thanks everyone, I hope they help. And as for you Blade....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkGPyuHh_Ww

:P
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

allow me to retaliate with....

ROFL Copter the Movie
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I promise, I was paying attention, then suddenly..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Just for the sake of all you old timers out there :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Egads! I'd forgotten that awesomeness existed!
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

ROFL!!! That is TERRIBLE Blade *snickers*. Sorry I don't have any more to retaliate with right now... I'll find something though Blade ;)

I'm glad you liked the Ultimate showdown Uthy, you can thank one of my old roommates for that one lol :P